At Time2Poker, we are committed to responsible gaming and are dedicated to an enjoyable and positive gaming experience for all of our players. Most of our players play for fun and entertainment, but we recognize that a small percentage of players will:
- Attempt to play when they’re underage, or
- Allow gambling to control them and affect their lives.
Any underage player who has provided dishonest or inaccurate information regarding their true age may have all winnings forfeited and could face criminal prosecution.
If you are aware of an underage person using Time2Poker, let us know by simply sending an email to Support@Time2Poker.com and we will get right on it. Our first step is to investigate, and if warranted, freeze the player’s account and request identification from that player; we take these reports seriously.
If you believe that playing games might be a hindrance to your life rather than a form of entertainment, we want to help you. Please review the following questions and restrict your time spent on playing games.
- Did you ever lose time from work or college due to playing?
- Has playing caused you to neglect your own welfare or that of your family?
- Have you ever sold anything or borrowed money to finance your gaming?
- Have you often played until your last rupee was gone?
- Have you ever played longer than you had planned?
How to play online responsibly
If you choose to play online, there are some general guidelines that can help make your playing experience safer, and reduce the risk that problems can occur:
- Play for entertainment, and not as a way of making money.
- Play with money that you can afford to lose. Never use money that you need for important things such as food, rent, bills, or tuition.
- Set deposit limits and ensure you never deposit more than you can afford to lose.
- Never chase losses. If you lose money, don’t play higher stakes to try and recoup your losses.
- Don’t play when you are upset, tired, or depressed. It is difficult to make good decisions when you are feeling down.
- Balance your playing with other activities. Find other forms of entertainment so playing does not become too big a part of your life.
Setting limits on your real money deposits and purchases
We believe that you should be allowed to manage your own budget for playing online. We allow you to restrict your own weekly real money deposit limits. Of course, those limits may be no higher than the ones we already have for your account
Setup your limits – Insert link to enable players to limit their limits on deposits and withdrawals.